Appearing in "What If Thor of Asgard Had Met Conan the Barbarian?"
- Crom (First appearance)
- Black Ring (First appearance)
- Thoth-Amon (First appearance)
- Thoth-Amon's winged messenger
- Serpent-Folk / Snake Men
- Loki (First appearance)
- Storm Giants of Jotunheim
- Corinthian soldiers (Only appearance; dies)
- Aesir (Mentioned)
- Mitra (Invoked)
- Unnamed cloaked figures
- Set (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth-83600 (First appearance) (Reality)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "What If Thor of Asgard Had Met Conan the Barbarian?"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Although the issue number isn't mentioned in the story, the divergent point between this universe and Earth-616 is "Thunder Over Troy.". On Earth-616, a young Thor went through the tunnels and ended up participating in the Trojan War. Here, Thor went to the tunnel on the left instead, and ended up in Ancient Hyboria instead.
- The story seems to start at the events from Conan the Barbarian #8, with Corinthian soldiers tracking Conan, who set a boulders-falling trap for them.
- This is the only time Thor and Conan met.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 1 39 on the forums
- 15 Images from What If? Vol 1 39
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.