- Sue was my life. She was beauty itself, grace, everything that I never was, everything that had meaning. And she's dead... dead because of Annihilus and his stupid antics-- his brute savagery. And because of time.
- -- Reed
Appearing in "What If Susan Richards Had Died in Childbirth?"
- The Fantastic Four (First appearance)
- Black Widow (First appearance)
- Doctor Strange (First appearance)
- Doctor Doom (First appearance)
- Alicia Masters (First appearance)
- Funeral Attendees from Chicago
- The X-Men (First appearance)
- Willie Lumpkin (First appearance)
- Hercules (First appearance)
- The Black Panther (First appearance)
- Spider-Man (First appearance)
- Daredevil (First appearance)
- Earth-8312 (Reality)
- The Cosmic Control Rod
- Anti-Gravity harnesses
- Reed's Negative Zone Portal
- A Pressor Beam
Synopsis for "What If Susan Richards Had Died in Childbirth?"
Sue dies giving birth to Franklin, who is never seen. Reed takes his revenge on Annihilus for delaying his return to his wife before she passed, killing himself and Annihilus in his grief.
What if Sue Richards had died during the birth of her son Franklin? In this story, Reed, Ben, and Johnny fail to retrieve the element that saved her life in Fantastic Four Annual #6. The grief drives Reed to battle Annihilus - alone in the Negative Zone! Not even Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner can help!
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|