Appearing in "What If Someone Else Besides Spider-Man Had Been Bitten By The Radioactive Spider?"
- Uatu the Watcher
- A Spanish speaking kid
- Flash Thompson (Only in flashback)
- Liz Allan (Only in flashback)
- Radioactive Spider
Synopsis for "What If Someone Else Besides Spider-Man Had Been Bitten By The Radioactive Spider?"
Uatu recounts how Peter Parker became Spider-Man in preparation for alternate versions of the story.
Appearing in "Thor in The Ding-a-Ling Family"
Synopsis for "Thor in The Ding-a-Ling Family"
- Synopsis not yet written
Appearing in 3rd story
- Spider-Girl (Betty Brant) (First appearance)
- Daily Bugle (First appearance)
- The Burglar (First appearance)
- Radioactive Spider (First appearance)
- NYPD (First appearance)
- Uncle Ben (Mentioned) (First appearance) (Death)
- Earth-78227 (First appearance)
- A police car
Synopsis for 3rd story
Betty Brant is present at the demonstration and is bitten by the spider. Once again, Parker discovers the spider and takes it into his possession. Betty confides in Parker that she has spider powers and Parker aids her in becoming a heroine, designing a costume and building her web shooters. Betty fights crime but refuses to use her spider strength in battle. However, when a criminal escapes from Betty she later finds out that he killed Ben Parker, and she punches the criminal in a rage. The blow proves to be fatal. Unable to cope with the fact that she took someone's life, Betty gives up on the life of a crime fighter and goes back to living an ordinary life.
Appearing in 4th story
- A few Daily Bugles
- Spider Jameson's jet-pack
- A space capsule
- J.J.'s car
Synopsis for 4th story
John Jameson is bitten by the radioactive spider. As was the case in the previous two stories, Parker obtains the spider. John's father Jonah Jameson learns of his son's new powers and immediately starts to endorse him in his paper and encourages him to become a crime fighter. John agrees and dons a costume and a jet pack. Like Flash Thompson he does not develop web shooters, and when the runaway space capsule falls to Earth, he relies solely on his jet pack to slow its decent. Unfortunately, the pack is not strong enough to slow the capsule's fall and he is crushed beneath it.
- After the end of the three stories, it is explained that no matter who was bitten by the spider, Parker uses the spider's remaining venom to develop a serum that grants him spider powers and he dons the mantle of Spider-Man.
- At the end of the three stories, the three heroes' careers had came to a sudden end; Flash and John's deaths and Betty's decision of giving up being Spider-Girl after the death of Ben Parker.
- Out of all three spider heroes of each story, Betty is the only one used web shooters, whereas Flash did not have any and John only used a jet-pack.
- Betty Brant giving up her identity as Spider-Girl homages Spider-Man No More!
- Despite all three stories ending with the subjects ending their crime-fighting careers, all three return much later as members of the multiversal Spider-Army.