Appearing in "What If... Mr. Sinister Formed the X-Men?"
- X-Men (Sinister) (First appearance)
- Brotherhood of Mutants (First appearance)
Synopsis for "What If... Mr. Sinister Formed the X-Men?"
Sinister engineered a final test of Cyclops' loyalties, having his X-Men come face to face with those of Charles Xavier. Cyclops and a member of Xavier's X-Men, Jean Grey, immediately felt a connection to each other, and Jean began to sway Cyclops to join their side. Sinister also had the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants find and engage him in battle, forcing Cyclops to choose between him and Jean. Cyclops lingered with Jean for too long, leading Sinister to become mortally wounded during his battle with the Brotherhood. With his dying breath, he told Havok and Cyclops to join Xavier's X-Men, yet to secretly continue to pursue his own vision. Havok and Cyclops complied with his wishes, fighting alongside Xavier's X-Men, yet never forgetting their true purpose.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 2 74 on the forums
- 24 Image(s) from What If? Vol 2 74
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|