Appearing in "What If Vulcan Gained the Power of the Phoenix?"
- Polaris (Lorna Dane) (Death)
- Darwin (Armando Munoz) (Death)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Death)
- Corsair (Christopher Summers) (Death)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Death)
- Korvus (Death)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Emma Frost
- Bishop (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (Mentioned)
- Storm (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Rogue's Team) (Mentioned)
- Rogue (Mentioned)
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned) bearers (Death)
- Shi'ar rebels
- Vulcan (Gabriel Summers) (Death)
- Phoenix Force
- Shi'ar Empire
- Watcher (Uatu) (Mentioned)
- Ronan (Death)
- Nova (Richard Rider)
- Annihilation Wave
- Annihilus (Behind the scenes) (Death)
- Sentinel Squad O*N*E
- Disaster Teams (Mentioned)
- Black Panther (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Earth-8020 (Reality)
Synopsis for "What If Vulcan Gained the Power of the Phoenix?"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE RISE & FALL OF THE SHI'AR EMPIRE was an X-Men event like no other. Fresh off X-MEN: DEADLY GENESIS, Ed Brubaker took Marvel's mighty mutants off Earth and on an intergalactic journey to stop VULCAN, the third Summers brother, from exacting revenge on the Shi'Ar Empire! But in that final battle in front of the M'Kraan Crystal, what if Vulcan absorbed the very energies that contained it many years ago? In other words, what if Vulcan became PHOENIX? When his unlimited rage is fueled with unlimited power...who will be able to stop him now? Writer Chris Yost (X-23, New X-Men, TV's Fantastic Four) welcomes the return of legendary X-Factor and Alien Legion artist Larry Stroman to the X-Universe with this action-packed issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? X-Men - Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from What If? X-Men - Rise and Fall of the Shi'ar Empire Vol 1 1
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|