Appearing in "1: Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away"
Races and Species:
- Kaufmann's Bristol F.2B Fighter Biplane
- The Empire Darling (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "1: Let's Fly, Let's Fly Away"
After learning of Princess' pregnancy, Karl Kaufmann told her he would ask her father for her hand in marriage, and then promptly flew away in his Bristol F.2B Fighter Biplane, planning never to see her again.
After having his plane serviced by Winch, Karl met Clementine "Clemmie" Franklin-Cox, a woman who had missed her train to Singapore. In need of money, Karl offered to fly her ahead to Port Song, taking off abruptly because of the incoming attack of No-Balls Tong, who lost his head when the plane's helices hit him.
On the way to the Far East's coast, a storm blew the pair miles off course, where their instruments failed. Later on, when the storm had ceased, they were attacked by pterosaurs, and ultimately forced to crash land in the Valley of Flame. Karl demanded answers from Clementine, as she knew how to use the Lewis Gun on his aeroplane, but she couldn't answer as she was frightened to see on what Karl was leaning against: a Tyrannosaurus rex.
• GARTH ENNIS returns to Marvel Comics proper and he’s bringing his The Boys collaborator Russ Braun along with him! Fighter planes and dinosaurs collide in this raucous tale that starts with the classic Marvel character Phantom Eagle and digs much deeper!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Where Monsters Dwell Vol 2 1 on the forums
- 8 Image(s) from Where Monsters Dwell Vol 2 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|