He was showing the facilities to Ta-Nehi-C and they paid a visit to Chipp and Jho's office. The two of them eventually run away, claiming that they were going to visit the Earth for "on-the-ground" research. Ta-Nehi-C questioned if Chipp and Jho worked at the facilities, and Whil told him that not for long.
Soon after finding out Chipp and Jho's affairs with Mojo, Whil had their control terminal dismantled. Whil and the guards later pursued Jho, who had returned to Sparkitron in an attempt to fix his mistakes. Whil managed to subdue Jho without knowing of his intention to redeem himself, but couldn't stop him from resurrecting Howard the Duck, who had been killed by Chipp. Whil subsequently accompanied his superior Ax-L to Earth to arrest Chipp and offer their apologies to Howard.
- 2 Appearances of Whil (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Whil (Earth-616)
- Media Whil (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Whil (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Whil (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Whil (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|