White Sky was a criminal organization that created made-to-order superhumans for their clients. They were contracted to create the Omega Clan to defeat X-Force. They were based out of a floating base disguised as a cloud.
The White Sky Facility, the Cloud, was later used by the disbanding X-Force to revive Fantomex. E.V.A. hadn't finished to put in the settings when Deadpool activated the process, leading in the creation of two others Fantomexes, a lady one and an other dressed in black, because of the special brains-structure of Fantomex. In fact, the process generated one body for each brain.
A few of White Sky process' creations are known:
- Fantomex's body (Due to wrong instruction, the process generated a body for each of Fantomex's three brains)
- Omega Clan
- Alpha Acromic
- 2 appearance(s) of White Sky (Earth-616)
- Mentions (or invocations) of White Sky (Earth-616)
- 1 image(s) of White Sky (Earth-616)
- 3 member(s) of White Sky (Earth-616)