After gaining speed powers, Whiz Kid became part of the Speedsters Union, before being hired by the law firm of Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway. When she was hired, it was agreed she'd not be placed in harm's way, since, when injured, most speedsters bleed out at super speed. This employment lasted until the firm's original offices were destroyed during a rampage by Titania. Afterwards, Whiz Kid apparently sought a transfer to a different firm.
Following the Superhuman Civil War and the formation of the 50-State Initiative, Whiz Kid registered with the government and was assigned to the Pennsylvania-based Liberteens. She was inspired by the Whizzer.
Whiz Kid ran faster than 30,000 mph, sufficient to cross the US in minutes and run on water, with limited superhuman strength (lifting roughly 1000 lbs.). Her enhanced stamina allowed her to maintain speed for hours and she was adept at circling to create cyclones.
She was also a skilled union negotiator.
If wounded, Whiz Kid risks serious blood loss.
Whiz Kid wears a helmet with a full-face visor and a padded bodysuit.
- Whiz Kid may have been in a relationship with fellow Liberteen 2-D, or they may have just liked to party together.
- Her codename is a variation on Whizzer from the Liberty Legion.
- 6 appearance(s) of Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Whiz Kid (Earth-616)