After gaining speed powers, Whiz Kid worked at a mail-room at the law firm of Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway. This employment lasted until the firm's original offices were destroyed during a rampage by Titania. Afterwards, Whiz Kid apparently sought a transfer to a different firm.
Following the superhuman Civil War and the formation of the 50-State Initiative, Whiz Kid registered with the government and was assigned to the Pennsylvania-based Liberteens. She was inspired by the Whizzer.
During the Skrull Invasion Whiz Kid used her super speed to suck the poison gas used by the Skrull Yellowjacket to save the other heroes. It appears that she succumbed to the gas and apparently died.
Whiz Kid ran faster than 30,000 mph, sufficient to cross the US in minutes and run on water, with limited superhuman strength (lifting roughly 1000 lbs.). Her enhanced stamina allowed her to maintain speed for hours and she was adept at circling to create cyclones.
She was also a skilled union negotiator.
If wounded, Whiz Kid risks serious blood loss
Whiz Kid wears a helmet with a full-face visor and a padded bodysuit
- Whiz Kid may have been in a relationship with fellow Liberteen 2-D, or they may have just liked to party together.
- Her codename is a variation on Whizzer from the Liberty Legion
- 7 Appearances of Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- Media Whiz Kid (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Whiz Kid (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|