- Ever regret not doing your homework when you take on a new identity, Clint? ... Before you went back to being Hawkeye, you had a different costume, a different name, but one with a history. The spymaster of Dark Ocean...also known as Ronin. And apparently he's killing again.
- -- Black Widow
Appearing in "Widowmaker, Part 1"
- Supreme Soviets
- Dark Ocean Society (First appearance)
- Mikhail (Only appearance; dies)
- Ambassador Masuda (Corpse)
- Chief Viktor Egorav (Only appearance; dies)
- Jason Harasumi / "Muri Ha" (Corpse)
- Black Widow trainees (Corpse)
- Evanya (Only appearance; dies)
Races and Species:
- Ronin's Suit
- Hawkeye's Suit
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Mockingbird's Suit
- Mockingbird's Battle Staves
- Black Widow's Suit
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
Synopsis for "Widowmaker, Part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Who is hunting Marvel’s super spies? Espionage agents around the world are being assassinated, their covers blown, and governments’ intelligence & security capabilities devastated! The person behind it: an all-new Ronin! The next two super-spies targeted for death: Black Widow and Mockingbird! The wildcard determined to unmask the killer: Hawkeye! Let the game begin as Marvel’s spy community collides with it’s superhuman agents!
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|