- So to recap: elemental forces. The world's latest tech. And assassins trained in centuries-old methods of efficient slaughter. But that's not the worst of it. My ex-husband is here.
- -- Black Widow
Appearing in "Widowmaker (Part Four)"
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Main story and flashback)
- Mockingbird (Bobbi Morse)
Races and Species:
- Hell (Invoked)
- Hawkeye's Suit
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Suit and Gauntlets
- Mockingbird's Suit and Battle Staves
Synopsis for "Widowmaker (Part Four)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Black Widow Hawkeye Mockingbird Ronin = All-out espionage excitement! Across the globe and separated, Natasha, Clint and Bobbi are targeted by the deadly Ronin…whose true face has been revealed! What is this mystery man or woman’s endgame? What startling new place will it take our heroes? And which hero will be completely rocked by the shocking end?
- Hawkeye's story continues in Hawkeye: Blind Spot #1, where the blow he takes to his head is revealed to have done quite a bit of damage.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|