When a plague turned the world's population into cannibals, Sandman was among the many supervillans that succumbed to it. At some point, he aligned himself with the King of Death. Along with many other cannibals working for the King of Death, he ambushed the Punisher, Deadpool, Scorpion and Black Widow when they tried to free his uninfected prisoners. During the battle, Sandman blasted sand into Scorpion's mouth, which came out his eyes and killed him. He was killed when the Punisher tossed a number of grenades at him and the other cannibals.
Seemingly those of William Baker (Earth-616)#Powers.
Due to his exposure to Survivor 118, Sandman was capable of adapting to extreme changes in his environment.
- 3 Appearances of William Baker (Earth-11080)
- Minor Appearances of William Baker (Earth-11080)
- Media William Baker (Earth-11080) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring William Baker (Earth-11080)
- Quotations by or about William Baker (Earth-11080)
- Character Gallery: William Baker (Earth-11080)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|