When Spider-Man was first attacked by the Sinister Six, Sandman notified S.H.I.E.L.D., and although Mockingbird pushed for the resistance to intervene to recruit Spider-Man, Hawkeye instead ordered Flint to stay out of sight.
Marko later tried to convince Spider-Man to follow him during the attack at Annie's school, but Spider-Man didn't listen and assumed Sandman to be part of the Sinister Six. The pair were captured by Regent, who read Flint's mind to determine the location of S.H.I.E.L.D's hidden base; however, one of Dr. Johnny Ohnn's portals was sewn into Marko, and as a last resort he sacrificed himself to allow the rebels to break into Empire Unlimited by using the portal in order to stop Regent and allow the others to rescue Spider-Man.
- 4 Appearances of William Baker (Earth-18119)
- 2 Minor Appearances of William Baker (Earth-18119)
- Media William Baker (Earth-18119) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring William Baker (Earth-18119)
- 1 Quotations by or about William Baker (Earth-18119)
- Character Gallery: William Baker (Earth-18119)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|