William Taurey was a founding member of the Elite. He was dedicated to overthrowing the U.S. Government and establishing his ruling Elite class as the ruling body. Taurey at one point had access to Madbomb technology which could send cities or even the entire country into rioting frenzies. Taurey planned to detonate his Big Daddy Mad-Bomb around the American Bi-Centennial and later emerge from the chaos.
Taurey had an ancestor that served in the English Army, opposing United States Colonial troops in the Revolutionary war. This ancestor (who bore a remarkable resemblance to William Taurey) was slain by the Colonial Steve Rogers. As a matter of honor, William Taurey vowed to avenge him by killing the modern day Steve Rogers. He came face to face with Captain America during the Elite's supposed celebration of their victory but was defeated and arrested along with the rest of his group.
- 6 Appearances of William Taurey (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of William Taurey (Earth-616)
- Media William Taurey (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring William Taurey (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about William Taurey (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: William Taurey (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|