- The next day is one of the longest days of my life. While Sitwell tries to track the helicopter Leo used to abduct Natasha... I work the underworld. Because Leo's henchmen had to come from somewhere. But like I said, it's a long day. A day of broken bones... And dead ends... and shame. I know these aren't innocent men. Mercenaries. Outlaws. Killers for hire. But I keep hurting them after I know they're not going to tell me anything. Because they deserve it. And because I'm angry. And helpless. And for that, I feel shame... Which is exactly what Leo Novokov wants. To drive me to this.
Appearing in "Broken Arrow, Part 2"
Synopsis for "Broken Arrow, Part 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• Bucky vs. Black Widow
• Old enemies resurfacing with new codenames.
• And nothing will ever be the same.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Winter Soldier Vol 1 8 on the forums
- 2 Images from Winter Soldier Vol 1 8
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.