- —Baron Strucker[src]
Baron Strucker was one of the numerous sleeping Hydra agents working for S.H.I.E.L.D.. He managed to convince Mark Smith, one of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents stationed at the S.T.A.T.I.O.N. working on a Chitauri scepter taken from Loki, to change his allegiance and work for him. Smith recovered the scepter and handed it over to Strucker at his new base of operations, a fortress in the Central-European country of Sokovia.
Age of Miracles
Shortly before Project Insight was launched, Strucker's cell started working on human experiments with the scepter. After numerous failed attempts, Strucker's experiments managed to provide two surviving test subjects with super human abilities, Wanda and Pietro Maximoff.
Much later, Strucker's base was attacked by the Avengers. Strucker's forces were unable to hold them off, eventually causing Strucker to decide to surrender. However, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff began to attack the Avengers, managing to catch them offguard and keep them at bay. Wanda, however, allowed Tony Stark to retrieve Loki's Scepter, knowing it's power would ultimately cause his downfall. In the end, Strucker was apprehended.
- Thomas Kretschmann portrayed Baron von Strucker in an uncredited cameo during the mid-credits scene of Captain America: The Winter Soldier and in a bigger role in Avengers: Age of Ultron. Joey Defore portrayed a younger Baron von Strucker in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode "Rise and Shine".
- For more details of the Apocryphal version of the character seen in Captain America: Super Soldier and other Apocryphal media please see here: Wolfgang von Strucker (Apocryphal)
- 5 appearance(s) of Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)
- 3 minor appearance(s) of Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)
- 13 mention(s) of Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)
- 3 image(s) of Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)
- 3 quotation(s) by or about Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Wolfgang von Strucker (Earth-199999)