Appearing in "Our War: Part 4"
- United States Army (Only in flashback)
- Seraph (Only in flashback)
- Hydra (First appearance chronologically) (Only in flashback)
- Adolf Hitler (Referenced)
- O.S.S. (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Abraham Erskine (Mentioned) (Deceased) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Replicas of Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Captain America's Uniform (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
- Hydra Uniforms (First appearance chronologically) (Only in flashback)
- Super-Soldier Serum (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- World War II (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Our War: Part 4"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Logan, Captain America, Bucky and Nick Fury continue their assault on Baron Von Strucker’s stronghold but whose side is Logan really on?
The reference to the OSS is an anachronism, as this flashback is set in November 1941 (Wolverine: Origins #17). Though Colonel William Donovan was appointed Controller of Intelligence in July 1941, the Office of Strategic Services was not established until July 1942.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: Origins Vol 1 19 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Wolverine: Origins Vol 1 19
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|