Appearing in "Weapon XI: Part 2"
- Nick Fury
- Allesandro Vollara
- Dark Avengers (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Muramasa Blade
- Cyclops' Visor
- Venom Symbiote (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Wolverine's Suit
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Prototype aircraft
Synopsis for "Weapon XI: Part 2"
Cyclops tells the team to place themselves close to wait for Daken's arrival, because Emma won't be helping them to locate him this time. Meanwhile Emma Frost speaks to Norman Osborn and asks him to recall Daken, reminding him the pact of non-aggression they both had. Osborn tells Frost that he's curious about Daken's motive to lure the X-Men in.
Nick Fury and Wolverine are above in the SHIELD vehicle, rushing to stop Summers giving Daken the Muramasa Blade. Logan jumps from the plane into the midst of the action, while his son activates the traps he put in place to defeat the X-Men. Using a decoy, he manages to stab Nightcrawler, drown Colossus, knock Cyclops out and disable Armor and Cannonball. Just when Daken is about to decapitate Cyclops, Wolverine arrives and stabs his son in the arm and recovers the blade. Summers recovers himself and shoots an optic blast at Daken and Logan.
As he takes the blade and Daken to the ship, Logan ask Cyclops to take the blade but give him his son. While Cyclops considers it, Daken wakes up and stabs Summers in the leg, takes the Muramasa Blade and prepares to remove Summers' head while Wolverine jumps to stop him.
Daken battles the X-Men for possession of the deadly Muramasa Blade!
- Can Wolverine stop him, or is Daken’s fate sealed? Is he, like his father, destined to become a weapon?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: Origins Vol 1 34 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Wolverine: Origins Vol 1 34
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|