- When you get driven helplessly insane-- --you're really quiet about it. (...) "Snikt"? Whups! If you want me to say ouch, you have to warn me before you do something like that. Now that's funny. Hand it to you, most people I make loony, it lasts. What do you think it means? You think you're saner than most? Or already crazy?
- -- Madcap
Appearing in "Contagion - Chapter Two: This Little Curiosity"
- Harry Sikes (Dismembered)
- Madcap (Dismembered)
- Vic Slaughter
- Immortalis (Mortigan Goth)
- Mephisto (Mentioned)
- Suicide (Chris Daniels)
- Corruptor (Jackson Day) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Katy, Madcap's sister (Mentioned)
- Yukio (Illusion)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Illusion)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Illusion)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey) (Illusion)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Illusion)
- Professor Charles (Illusion)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) (Illusion)
- Colossus (Peter Rasputin) (Illusion)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Illusion)
- Flip (First appearance)
- San Francisco
- Contagion's pub
- Muramasa Blade (Illusion)
- Adamantium skeleton (In an illusion or vision)
- Calendar from 1800 to 2010 (In an illusion or vision)
- Voodoo doll of Wolverine (In an illusion or vision)
- Cyclops' Visor (Illusion)
- Wheelchair (In an illusion or vision)
Synopsis for "Contagion - Chapter Two: This Little Curiosity"
Fellow X-man Beast runs some tests and informs Logan that the DNA residue on his hands was a chemical suggestive excreted by a mutant called Jackson Day. The effect Logan felt were his inner desires bubbling to the surface. The monster within unleashed.
Logan returns to the location of the party to, an abandoned factory ground. There he is attacked by two seemingly unkillable opponents, a man in a suit who seems crazy and the villain Madcap.
Logan chops his way through them only to meet another mysterious stranger, who introduces himself as Goth. He leads Logan to a door, saying Windsor is inside. Logan can smell his prey within.
But it's not the tall man that emerges from the shadows, but a small figure with a bag on it's head, flanked by two of the mercenaries who immediately open fire on Logan.
“Contagion, Part One: This Little Curiosity,” PART 2 OF 6
It’s cover-to-cover blood-soaked action as the most extreme Wolverine monthly ever continues! Wolverine has never faced an opponent quite like Contagion, who becomes a much bigger problem if he's killed! But first, Logan must get past the aptly named Unkillables. Round one: Madcap. Whatever you do, don’t look into his eyes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: The Best There Is Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 6 Images from Wolverine: The Best There Is Vol 1 2
- 1 Reprints of Wolverine: The Best There Is Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|