- We are now looking at a cybernetic mainframe of living human brain matter that is successfully running the most advanced artificial intelligence program ever designed. The human brain has officially been upgraded. Suck it, God.
- -- Martin
Appearing in "Tomorrow Dies Today (conclusion)"
- Miranda Bayer
- Captain Steve Rogers
- New Avengers
Synopsis for "Tomorrow Dies Today (conclusion)"
25 years from now... a scientist/surgeon develops a cybernetic mainframe of a living human brain. In the present the main Deathlok decides to become part human, because the kid is actually himself, and Miranda and Logan help him through it. The main Deathlok (Even) helps Wolverine along with the other heroes. Meanwhile in the future the Deathlok kills Miranda, and then along with the others go into the time machine into the past. The future Deathlok tells Miranda of the past to give up the child, elsewhere the Deathlok (Even) decides to explore the world.
It’s the action-packed conclusion to "Tomorrow Dies Today”…and at the end of it only one Deathlok shall remain. As Logan and the greatest heroes of the Marvel U unite to confront him, the question is raised: is he friend or foe? Or maybe even both?
- The Tomorrow Dies Today story arc was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 6 episodes called Wolverine Weapon X: Tomorrow Dies Today. The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released by Shout! Factory on DVD in May 13, 2014.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: Weapon X Vol 1 15 on the forums
- 4 Images from Wolverine: Weapon X Vol 1 15
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|