After Bishop was sent back in time to prevent the assassination of Senator Kelly, before the time jump Logan was battling a number of Sentinels and Nimrod to allow the time travel procedure to be completed. It was presumed that even though the assassination was prevented and Nimrod and the Sentinels were never created, Logan died by another means. It is assumed that Forge kept Logan's adamantium skeleton as means of honoring his fallen comrade and to prevent other factions from getting hold of it as a means of discovering the process of how the adamantium was bonded to Logan's skeleton.
This display of Logan's Adamantium skeleton was used in the 1992 X-Men Animated series in the episode "Days of Future Past" where it is displayed in Forge's Lab. It is currently unknown how Logan died at this point or how Forge obtained his skeleton.
- 1 Appearances of Wolverine (Logan) (Earth-121893)
- Minor Appearances of Wolverine (Logan) (Earth-121893)
- Media Wolverine (Logan) (Earth-121893) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Wolverine (Logan) (Earth-121893)
- Quotations by or about Wolverine (Logan) (Earth-121893)
- Character Gallery: Wolverine (Logan) (Earth-121893)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|