Appearing in "Acts of Evil!"
- Wolverine (Logan) (Main story and flashback)
- Tinkerer's glass automatons (Only appearance; destruction)
- Celia Stroud (First appearance; main story and temporarily possessed by Morgan Le Fay in flashback)
- Morgan Le Fay (Cameo in main story and temporarily possesses Celia Stroud in flashback)
- Morgan le Fay's henchmen (Only in flashback)
- Tinkerer (Phineas Mason) (Mentioned)
- Thanos (Illusion in flashback)
- Kang the Conqueror (Nathaniel Richards) (Illusion in flashback)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Illusion in flashback)
- Ultron (Illusion in flashback)
- Loki (Illusion in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Human-Fairy Hybrids (Main story and flashback)
- Demons (Illusion in flashback)
- Titanians (Illusion in flashback)
- Robots (Illusion in flashback)
- Frost Giants (Illusion in flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Hell (Invoked) (Main story and flashback)
- Wolverine's Suit (Main story and illusion in flashback)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Kang Armor (Illusion in flashback)
- Doctor Doom's Armor (Illusion in flashback)
Synopsis for "Acts of Evil!"
In 1938, he fell in love with aspiring actress Celia Stroud; the two moved to Hollywood, but broke up after six months. While working on a film set, he was abducted by Morgan Le Fay using Celia's body as part of a plot to trade immortality for the mutant, but her spells were not strong enough to control Logan's troubled mind.
In the present, Wolverine is only looking to apologize, but this enrages Celia who reveals her willing role in the plot and that she betrayed him for earthly power that were ultimately denied her when he didn't die during the magical ceremony. She asks him to kill her, but he apologizes yet again and leaves.
WOLVERINE BATTLES THE MAGIC, MYSTERY AND MAYHEM OF MORGAN LE FAY!
Wolverine’s lived many lives – X-Man, Avenger…movie star? Not exactly. But he’s followed an aspiring young actress to Los Angeles for a little sunshine and some semblance of a normal life. But behind the gilded golden façade of 1930s Hollywood lurks an unholy cult led by MORGAN LE FAY. Their prey…the young Hollywood hopefuls – including Logan’s lady! Will the mighty Logan’s claws crumble under the onslaught of the arcane sorceress’ magical powers? Find out this September!