- As the son of the Silver Samurai, you are the sole heir to Clan Yashida. Even if I were to kill you, let's say, by stuffing you full of flesh-eating beetles. I would still have a problem. I would still have a war to wage against the Yakuza for full control of the Japanese underworld.
- -- Azuma Gōda
Appearing in "Back In Japan (Part 2)"
- Amiko Kobayashi
- Silver Samurai (Shingen "Shin" Harada) (Real name first revealed)
- Mamoru Tsuruoka
- Mind Ninjas
Synopsis for "Back In Japan (Part 2)"
Chapter Eight: Just Another Day In Japan Wolverine and Sabretooth fight eachother. Meanwhile, Silver Samurai (Shin), attempts to rescue Amiko. The Hand and Yakuza fight each other.
Chapter Nine: Ladies and Gentlemen...The All-New Silver Samurai Wolverine and Silver Samurai (Shin) fight against each other. Wolverine then rescues Amiko and Sabretooth kidnaps (Shin).
Chapter Ten: Ninjas = 1. Yakuza = 0. Sabretooth vanishes with Silver Samurai (Shin), and Wolverine rescues Amiko.
Chapter Eleven: Ninja in a Coma Logan confronts Mamoru Tsuruoka, and he eventually tells Logan where the Hand hide in the darkness of caves.
Chapter Twelve: In the Clutches of the Hand In the cave of Mind Ninjas, Azuma Goda, attempts to kill Shin by placing flesh-eating beetles inside him. Wolverine and Yukio discover the cave, and Amiko is in the shadows. Meanwhile, Sabretooth and Mystique are ready to fight Wolverine.
To Be Continued...
• The new Silver Samurai faces Wolverine!
• The war between The Hand and the Yakuza threatens all of Tokyo
• One of Wolverine’s fiercest foes returns to make matters even worse!
- #301, sneak peak: http://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/121/1218399p1.html
|Like this? Let us know!|