Appearing in "Sabretooth Reborn: Chapter Two - Nightmare in Red"
- Sabretooth ("Victor Creed") (Only in recap)
- Romulus (Mentioned)
- Charles Xavier (Referenced)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Referenced)
- Jet (Destruction)
- An Helicopter (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Sabretooth Reborn: Chapter Two - Nightmare in Red"
Weapon X Facility, Canadian North Woods. Wolverine battles dozens of Sabretooth clones; slicing and dicing. Wolverine even notes he killed a bio-engineered duplicate of Sabretooth, and not the really one.
In the mist of Wolverine fighting the duplicate clones of Sabretooth, he encounters the mysterious red-headed girl once again.And it seems she is one his side. Together they battle, and destroy the Weapon X facility. Once on a helicoptor ride, the mysterious red-headed girl reveals herself to Wolverine. "My name is Remus. As in "Romulus and". I need a favor that will help both of us. I want you to kill my twin brother."
• Sabretooth is back - but which one is the real one? • Where has Sabretooth been and whose side is he on this time? • The identity of the red-headed woman who came to Wolverine's rescue is revealed!
- The Sabretooth Reborn story arc (Wolverine (Vol. 2) #310–313) was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 4 episodes called Wolverine versus Sabretooth Reborn. The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released by Shout! Factory on DVD in March 24, 2015.