Appearing in "Sabretooth Reborn: Chapter Three - Remus"
- Elektra Natchios (Referenced)
- Weapon X Program (Recap)
- The Professor (Truett Hudson) (Recap)
- Third Reich (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur) (Mentioned)
- Lupine (Mentioned)
- Wolfsbane (Rahne Sinclair) (Recap)
- Feral (Maria Callasantos) (Recap)
- Thornn (Lucia Callasantos) (Recap)
- Sasquatch (Walter Langkowski) (Recap)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock) (Mentioned)
- Boomer (Tabby Smith) (Mentioned)
- Silver Fox (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Hunnic Empire (Mentioned)
- Roman Empire (Mentioned)
- Greek Empire (Mentioned)
- Wakanda, Africa (Mentioned)
- An Helicopter
Synopsis for "Sabretooth Reborn: Chapter Three - Remus"
Flying over the Canadian Rockies, both Wolverine and Remus battle; Logan wanting to know the truth. Fighting they both knock each other out of the helicopter. After hitting the ground Wolverine heals, but then sees Remus regenerating/or healing.
Remus, then goes on to tell Wolverine about Romulus and herself, and that they both watched as entire civilizations have come and gone. She then tells, Wolverine that the different species of mutants descended from wolves, the Lupine--that was a bunch of garbage. And that Romulus, wasn't looking for a new species--he was looking to create one, and that the Vibranium was going to be used as part of a new age of Adamantium. And that Romulus didn't want you dead Logan, he wanted you on his side.
The Amalfi Coast, Italy. Arriving to Romulus's secret home, by way of Cloak. Wolverine sniffed out both Sabretooth and Romulus. Again, Wolverine battled Sabretooth defeating him, but not killing him. Wolverine then saw Romulus in a Weapon X-like tank, then Romulus emerged and begun to battle Wolverine. He then saw Romulus's face and skeleton covered in metal, Romulus then unsheathed a set of metal claws, than the battle truely begun.
• Sabretooth is back - but which one is the real one?
• Where has Sabretooth been and whose side is he on this time?
• The identity of the red-headed woman who came to Wolverine's rescue is revealed!
- The Sabretooth Reborn story arc (Wolverine Vol 2 #310-313) was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 4 episodes called Wolverine versus Sabretooth Reborn. The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released by Shout! Factory on DVD in March 24, 2015.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 2 312 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Wolverine Vol 2 312
|Like this? Let us know!|