Appearing in "Covenant (Conclusion)"
- Elsa Bloodstone
- The Covenant
- Gray Island Swampland, Louisiana
- Shanghai, 1935
- Jean Grey School For Higher Learning, Westchester County, New York
- The Alps
- Wolverine-like machines created by Jefferson Chambers
- various (1935)
- abandoned Steamboat (now)
Synopsis for "Covenant (Conclusion)"
Shanghail, 1935, Logan reports back to the Covenant that the girl (Dreaming Maiden) was dead, although he did not actually kill her. He could see it in his eyes that the Covenant wanted him to kill others, but Logan didn't want that so he walked away.
Gray Island Swampland, Louisiana (now). Wolverine (Logan) leads the Seraph's Angels to the Dream Maiden's location. A fight ensues, between Logan and the Covenant. Still in her crystalized form, the Dreaming Maiden is decapitated, but not before Logan has a flashback, and that the Dreaming Maiden showed them enough to turn against each other, and then promised them that which they desired.
At the Jean Grey School, Logan talks to Melita, and how he forgotten, and wants to remember. Elsewhere, The Alps, Vanessa Baker talks to the (rejuvenated) Covenant and Elsa Bloodstone is seen with them. (END...)
• In order to save the Dreaming Maiden, Wolverine must face nightmares while asleep and while awake!
• But is the Dreaming Maiden too dangerous to be saved?
• And what will be the fate of the mysterious Covenant?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 2 317 on the forums
- Images from Wolverine Vol 2 317
|Like this? Let us know!|