Appearing in "Chasing Ghosts: Part One of Three"
- Guerrilla fighers (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Resistance fighters (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Commander Wolverine (Logan) (On-screen)
- Paula D'Onofrio (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- House of Magnus (Mentioned)
- Janet Van Dyne (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- New Sentinel (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Devin Price (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Nick Fury (Photo)
Races and Species:
- House of M (Main story and flashback)
- Adamantium (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Chasing Ghosts: Part One of Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- He's one of the most crucial players in the House of M world, and for a good reason: Wolverine carries burdens too great for even the most powerful mutants to bear. Has it caused him to finally snap? All the details you need to know about Wolverine's mysterious past and his place in the House of M can be found right here!
- A down-and-dirty shocker of a story by Young Gun Daniel Way (WOLVERINE, BULLSEYE: GREATEST HITS) and the acclaimed GHOST RIDER: RESURRECTED team of Javier Saltares and Mark Texeira!
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.