- Before setting out on revenge, first dig ten graves. Saves time later.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Revenge"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Walter Declun (First appearance) (Unnamed)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) (Mentioned)
- New Warriors (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Revenge"
- Synopsis not yet written.
In the aftermath of the Stamford Massacre, Logan makes it his personal mission to take down the man responsible.
- But someone else is hunting the same prey: a mysterious trio whose identity -- and mission -- will send shockwaves through the Marvel Universe in the months to come.
- If Logan wants dibs on his prey, then he’s going to have to go through them.
- This issue featured a highly controversial scene of Wolverine having all flesh burned off of his body and mere panels later being mostly put back together. Stipulation about Wolverine's healing factor and how it worked so quickly was generated by the fans soon after the issue's release. In defense of the time-lapse, the panels show that after Logan is "destroyed", Nitro views his skeleton while placing a call to his employer, and is next seen at his car, where Wolverine is approximately 90% healed. Since there is no time difference shown between when Nitro finished his phone conversation and arrived at his car, it could be that a much longer period of time had passed than the mere minutes it seemed to be. The only time indication whatsoever is that this issue started at 12:05 am PST, and the next issue started at 8:22 am PST, and it was daylight when Nitro's cabin was attacked, putting the time at 5:30 am at the least.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.