Appearing in "One Percenter: Part Two"
- Logan (Main story and flashback)
- Burning Sons
- Henry "Horrorshow" McLaury
- New Saints (Main story and flashback)
- Henry McLaury, Jr. (Only in flashback)
- Ram (Death)
- Level & his wife (Mentioned)
- Logan's bike
Synopsis for "One Percenter: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written
Appearing in "A Mile in my Moccasins, Part 2 of 2"
- Unnamed masked robbers
- Wrecking Crew
- Earl Ronson (First appearance), Bartender of Ronson's Bar
- Unnamed news reporters
- Unnamed bar patrons
- Captain America (James Barnes) (Cameo)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
- Firelord (Pyreus Kril) (Mentioned)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Mentioned)
- Beyonder (Mentioned)
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Captain America's Shield (Cameo)
- Winter Soldier's Bionic Arm (Cameo)
- Wrecker's Crowbar (Cameo)
Synopsis for "A Mile in my Moccasins, Part 2 of 2"
After fighting alongside Captain America and Wolverine against the Wrecking Crew--Peter Parker watches some news footage that shows Wolverine and Cyclops from the X-Men in action. Later at the crime scene, Peter discovers claw marks. Two days later, Spider-Man meets Logan at Ronson's bar, and they do some serious talking, which leads into a brawl between the two of them. However, the brawl is interrupted when some robbers burst through the doors, but within thirty seconds both Logan and Spider-Man took care of the situation. Logan then reveals to Spider-Man that he is afraid of his own thoughts and what he would do, and that looking at his own son pains him. Logan then gets a call from Cyclops, Logan then tells Spider-Man, "I Gotta Go," and leaves the bar.
A prelude to DARK WOLVERINE!
- Featuring the conclusions to both A DAY IN THE LIFE and ONE PERCENTER!
- Next issue title becomes "Dark Wolverine".