Appearing in "Wolverine No More"
- Logan (Main story and flashback)
- Melita Garner (Only in flashback)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Illusion)
- Dog Logan (In an illusion or vision)
- Thomas Logan (Illusion)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Head) (In an illusion or vision)
- Gunhawk (William Downing) (Corpse) (Real name first revealed)
- Dolores Downing (Tombstone)
- Red Right Hand (Mentioned)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Wolverine No More"
Three days ago, Logan makes his way to a small town dragging along a corpse. While there he talks to an older woman who leads Logan to Dolores Downing's grave. There, Logan dug a grave next to hers; for her now deceased son; William Downing lies. Later, Logan arrives at a saloon where he drinks a bottle of whiskey. He then starts to have illusions that have Daken his son, Dog his presumed half-brothers reveals himself alive and so to Thomas Logan, and the head of Sabretooth on a stick. Meanwhile, in the reality, Logan is hurt by humans whom state him as crazy and try to take his wallet, but have no luck and only find on him some weird underwear and an empty bottle. Moments later, Logan later calls Melita Garner and tells her not to come looking for him. In the Yukon, Logan climbs up the side of a mountain, until he bleeds and then he gets to the top and lunges off the edge and fall downs to his death, but with his healing factor he's back on his feet, even wolves are nibbling on him.
In the wake of last issue's gut-wrenching ending, Logan has turned his back on humanity and retreated once again to the Canadian wilderness.
- Is this the end of Wolverine as we know him? Or the beginning of an all-new era for the ole' Canucklehead? Or perhaps even both.
|Like this? Let us know!|