Appearing in "Wolverine Goes To Hell: Part 2"
- Wolverine (Logan) (Soul)
- Puck (Eugene Judd) (Soul)
- Thomas Logan (Soul, face not shown)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (Cameo)
- Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) (Cameo)
- Son of Satan (Daimon Hellstrom) (Cameo)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Mystique's motorcycle
- Ghost Rider's Motorcycle
Synopsis for "Wolverine Goes To Hell: Part 2"
In Hell, Logan battles The Hand, soldiers of all familiar backgrounds, Omega Red, and all to familiar faces. Satan then reveals his pet to Logan--It is Sabretooth! Elsewhere, Melita then calls Yukio. Yukio replies to the call, but Hellverine then shows up and kills her. Melita then speaks to Logan, but Logan is not Logan. This Logan is possessed by the devil. Melita and Mystique are then seen waiting. Melita states who for? Mystique then tells Melita, "For them." Both Ghost Riders appear along with a Daimon Hellstrom. Back in Hell, Logan is being punished. Satan then has Mariko Yashida appear. Mariko then takes a lash and wips Logan several times, Logan then screams. Elsewhere in what still seems Hell, Puck and a mysterious figure hopes that the devil (Satan) has not yet broken him.
Appearing in "Scorched Earth - Chapter Two: Amiko's Story"
Synopsis for "Scorched Earth - Chapter Two: Amiko's Story"
In Japan, Amiko Kobayashi explains how her mom was killed by a dragon, then adopted by the mutant super hero named Wolverine. Since then she was raised by samurai and ninjas. In her room, Hellverine waits then he attacks Amiko and Yukio. After being badly hurt both Amiko and Yuiko jump out the window onto a train to escape Hellverine.
- Imagine everyone Logan has ever killed over the course of his very long life, all confined to one place, all itching to get their shot at revenge.
- Now witness the devil give them just what they want. It's Logan versus the legion of the damned, including some very familiar faces.
- And with Logan's demonically-possessed body still running amuck on earth, the body count can only grow. Who could possibly stand in his way? Maybe... Mystique???