Appearing in "Wolverine Goes to Hell: Part 3"
- Wolverine (Logan) (Soul)
- Melita Garner
- Mystique (Raven Darkholme)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
- Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch)
- Son of Satan (Daimon Hellstrom)
- Red Right Hand
- Silver Samurai (Keniuchio Harada) (Soul)
- Puck (Eugene Judd) (Soul)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Cameo)
- Daken (Akihiro) (Cameo)
- Amiko Kobayashi (Cameo)
- Yukio (Cameo)
- Unnamed news reporter of the San Francisco Post
- John Wraith (Corpse)
- Maverick (David North) (Cameo)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Cameo)
- Howard the Duck (Mentioned)
- Alpha Flight (Mentioned)
- Mariko Yashida (Mentioned)
- First Kestrel Baptist Church (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Wolverine Goes to Hell: Part 3"
In Hell Logan battles a feral Sabretooth and Satan calls Sabretooth his errand boy and Logan tells Sabretooth it fits him just fine and Satan agrees. A new arrival then appears, the Silver Samurai and he tells Logan, "They're killing everyone because of you." The Silver Samurai then gets sliced up by the Soulcutter, and aparently still is seen speaking. Logan than gets his ear chopped of by the Soulcutter and then gets nailed to a cross with an X resemblance. Elsewhere images of Logan's offspring and friends are seen either dead or trying to survive. In Madripoor, Maverick is being hunted by the Red Right Hand. Elsewhere once again, Melita contacts Spider-Man but he considers the call a joke. Mystique, Melita and both Ghost Riders and Daimon Hellstrom, are trying to locate Hellverine and telling Melita about wheather or not she really loves Logan, enough to save him. Back in Hell, Logan frees himself from the cross, with help from Puck, but Puck only gives him advice. Logan once free begins a brawl with Satan. Meanwhile in Utopia, Hellverine penetrates the X-Mansion, he passes up Rogue and Hope who are playing a game of chess. Then Hellverine encounters Shadowcat, and before he could hurt Shadowcat, Colossus knocks him to the ground and states, "You must fight to regain your senses...before some gets hurt."
Appearing in "Scorched Earth - Chapter 3: Old Wounds"
- Hellverine (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Amiko Kobayashi (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Yukio (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Son of Satan (Daimon Hellstrom) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Mongrels (Mentioned)
- Japan (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Utopia (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- San Francisco (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
Synopsis for "Scorched Earth - Chapter 3: Old Wounds"
At an unknown location the Red Right Hand watches as Hellverine runs havok, and the Red Hand Ninjas attack those asociated with Wolverine (Logan). One member of the Red Right Hand tells his boss, that killing innocent folks makes us no better than him. An yet the leader wants to see Logan and his loved ones suffer, but who is this old man and why does he want Logan punished?
- Logan's soul is trapped in hell, fighting off hordes of old enemies who all want to see him suffer. Meanwhile his demonically possessed body is running around on earth, looking to slaughter everyone Logan has ever cared about.
- Who could possibly help sort all this out? Maybe a certain flaming-skulled biker and his buddy, the Son of Satan? Plus, the dramatic return of the toughest, most two-fisted dwarf Marvel has ever seen.
- Issue features a preview of "Black Panther: The Man Without Fear" Issue #513, which goes on-sale December 2010.
- Spider-Man's quote can be seen on page 10 of this issue. "Wait, who's this again? Wolverine's girlfriend? Right. Good one. And I'm Howard the Duck."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 4 3 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Wolverine Vol 4 3
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|