- So we're doing this in the open? You've taken over everyone on board? Whatever you are. At least you've stopped tellin' me lies about doombots. I walked in here 'cause I figured there must be someone in charge left for me to warn. Why else would the Watcher freak out at the idea of me not coming here? Next time it's the end of the world 'cos S.H.I.E.L.D.'s being mind-controlled...I'm gonna ask for clear instructions.
Appearing in "Drowning Logan - Part 1 of 2"
Races and Species:
- unnamed S.H.I.E.L.D. flying vehicle
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Hercules
Synopsis for "Drowning Logan - Part 1 of 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• “Drowning Logan” starts here!
• S.H.I.E.L.D. agents everywhere, but not a comrade in sight!
• Wolverine finds himself trapped on a helicarrier – and it’s plunging into the depths of the Atlantic Ocean!
|Like this? Let us know!|