- So we're doing this in the open? You've taken over everyone on board? Whatever you are. At least you've stopped tellin' me lies about doombots. I walked in here 'cause I figured there must be someone in charge left for me to warn. Why else would the Watcher freak out at the idea of me not coming here? Next time it's the end of the world 'cos S.H.I.E.L.D.'s being mind-controlled...I'm gonna ask for clear instructions.
Appearing in "Drowning Logan - Part 1 of 2"
Races and Species:
- unnamed S.H.I.E.L.D. flying vehicel
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier Hercules
Synopsis for "Drowning Logan - Part 1 of 2"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• “Drowning Logan” starts here!
• SHIELD agents everywhere, but not a comrade in sight!
• Wolverine finds himself trapped on a helicarrier – and it’s plunging into the depths of the Atlantic Ocean!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 5 5 on the forums
- 1 Images from Wolverine Vol 5 5
|Like this? Let us know!|