- He hated lying to them. Even though he's been doing it all along. What's he going to do about Pinch? He has no idea. He knows this is the right path. He can feel the thumping in his chest. And the wind is in the right direction, and is going to stay there-- --which means he can smell his target. And his target can't smell him. He can smell-- Sabretooth. Sabretooth. Sabretooth. But this time it's Logan who holds all the cards. This time he set the trap. Yes! Yes, there he is! He's got the drop on him! All he has to do is beat his chest and his friends will burst in and take down Sabretooth. That's the professional thing to do. The sane thing to do. That's all he has to do. As if he can do that.
- -- Narrator
Appearing in "The Madripoor Job: Part One"
- Patch / Wolverine (Logan) (Main story and flashback)
- The Offer's Squad
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Cameo) (Main story and flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Photo)
Synopsis for "The Madripoor Job: Part One"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE MADRIPOOR JOB - Part 1 & 2
- As his plan to take down Sabretooth takes shape, Wolverine goes undercover in Madripoor - but he's not the only one with his eyes on Sabretooth's empire - what do PETE WISDOM & MI-13 have to do with it?
- Paul Cornell (WOLVERINE: KILLABLE) and Gerardo Sandoval (CABLE & X-FORCE) bring you a two part epic that'll push the mortal Wolverine to his limits!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Vol 6 6 on the forums
- Images from Wolverine Vol 6 6
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.