Appearing in "Tomorrow Dies Today (Part 3)"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Luke Cage
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand)
- Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)
- Evan Wakowski
- Dr. David Heimerdinger (First and only known appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Tomorrow Dies Today (Part 3)"
22 years from now...a group of protesters strike against Roxxon. The Deathloks then arrive and gun down the protesters, meanwhile an aged Spider-Man strikes against the Deathloks, but is ultimately terminated. In the present, Spider-Man is seemingly pushed aside by one of the Deathloks. Both Logan and Barnes fight against the Deathloks. Miranada Bayer protects a young Wakowski and Logan kills the Deathlok and decapitates it by way of a passing subway train. Barnes is then surprised to see Steve Rogers alive and well and they both see there friends Spider-Man, Thing, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Spider-Woman fighting alongside against the Deathloks. Steve Rogers indicates that the Deathloks are not Luther Manning, or Michael Collins, but something totally different. Cap also indicates that Miranda Bayer is not a mutant or a telepath. Logan, Barnes, Miranda and Wakowski then see Dr. Heimerdinger, and they show him the decapitated Deathlok body, however it comes back to life and kills Dr. Heimerdinger, then it disappears with it's head also gone. It also seems that the Deathloks appeared to have killed Steve Rogers, Luke Cage, and Spider-Man. Logan and Barnes thenm encounter a super-powered Deathlok who is about to kill a Miranda Bayer.
Appearing in 2nd story
25 Years from Now
- Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett) (Main story and flashback)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (First and only known appearance; dies)
- Spider-Man's Robotic Spiders
- Computers, Guns, Ammo
- Time Jump Machine
- Various kinds
Synopsis for 2nd story
- Synopsis not yet written
The time-bending saga of the all-new Deathlok continues as Wolverine and Captain America fight for their lives against an army of cyborg assassins. Outnumbered and outgunned, our heroes turn to desperate measures but learn the hard way that when you tamper with the time stream, you better be ready to expect the unexpected.
- The Tomorrow Dies Today story arc was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 6 episodes called Wolverine Weapon X: Tomorrow Dies Today. The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released by Shout! Factory on DVD in May 13, 2014.