Appearing in "Tomorrow Dies Today (Part 4)"
- The Avengers
- New Avengers
- Matthew K. Edwards (Only appearance; dies)
- Edwards' unnamed wife, & children (Only appearance)
- General (Earth-10511)
- Commander Miranda Bayer (Earth-10511)
- Wolverine (Earth-10511) (Death)
- Evan Wakowski (Earth-10511) (Death)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- H.A.M.M.E.R. (Mentioned)
In Glass jars
- An unnamed prison, future
- Roxxon HQ
- Miranda's secret team HQ, future
Synopsis for "Tomorrow Dies Today (Part 4)"
20 years from now... in a prison owned by Roxxon. A man who was born at the Dunwich Sanatorium, had took up killing and for him killing was like when people needed food or water. After taking him from his prison, the Roxxon CEO then shot him, and turned him into a "Peacelok". The mind and body of a killer combined with the cold efficiency of a thinking computer. Anyone who didn't like Roxxon was either killed or slain by these now so-called "Deathloks". In this future Roxxon controlled everything. But Miranda Bayer's team, fought against them for years in order to stop them, but many heroes died along the way. In the future the General then sends a telepathic message to Miranda and tells her what she needs to do. It turns out that the young boy Miranda called Wakowski turned out to be a kid named Evan. After finding the future Deathlok, Miranda then tells it that this is him as a child and is intending to kill him.
With battles raging in both the future and the present, pushing Wolverine and Captain America to their very limits, the most important battle may yet be the one taking place inside the mind of a cyborg assassin. Witness the battle for the soul of a Deathlok. Oh, and laser claws too.
- The Tomorrow Dies Today story arc was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 6 episodes called Wolverine Weapon X: Tomorrow Dies Today. The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released by Shout! Factory on DVD in May 13, 2014.