Appearing in "Insane in the Brain part 1"
- Charlie Chainsaw (First appearance)
- The Biter (First appearance)
- The Widow (First appearance)
- The Dwarves (First appearance)
- Wendell (First appearance)
- Dunwich Sanatorium staff
- Doctor Rot (Dr. Algernon Rottwell) (First appearance)
- Unnamed guards and staff (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Moon (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
- Spanish Civil War (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Insane in the Brain part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
“INSANE IN THE BRAIN” PART 1 (of 4) Welcome to Dunwich Sanatorium, where the only people weirder than the patients are the doctors in charge. The newest resident is a man known only as Patient X, a poor confused soul who doesn't remember who he is or how he came to be here. He only has vague memories of living with wolverines and traveling to the moon and killing lots and lots of people. Lucky for him, he came to the right place. The good Dr. Rot knows everything there is to know about the human brain. Including how to remove it... This issue begins an all-new arc unlike any Wolverine story you've ever read.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine Weapon X Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Wolverine Weapon X Vol 1 6
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|