- But I don't know which part of me that is. I feel like I'm drowning in my own blood and I'm terrified to open my mouth because I don't know whether I'm going to breathe or drink. And I'm looking at everyone through an inch of glass. Like they all know exactly where the line is between them and me.
- -- Jubilee
Appearing in "Cursed (Part 1)"
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- unnamed Vampire
- Anchorite Sect (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Horses (Mentioned)
- Mutant Human-Otherworlder Hybrids (Only in flashback)
- Dogs (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Cursed (Part 1)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
STRAIGHT OUT OF THE PAGES OF X-MEN AND RIGHT INTO THE JUGULAR! Jubilee is about as far away from the ideal X-Man as it is possible for a 17-year-old minty fresh vampire to be. While the X-Men try to find a way to give her as normal a life as is inhumanly feasible, her decidedly abnormal vampire cravings will not be denied. Between that and her newfound powers, she’s winning the fights but not the popularity contests among most of the other X-Kids. Most...but not all. And just when Jubilee starts to think that there is no place for her anywhere, a group of vampire women make her an offer she can't refuse. It seems like the perfect solution...unless Wolverine has anything to say about it!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine and Jubilee Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Wolverine and Jubilee Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|