- You work for the X-Men long enough and you learn all kinds of things. Like Emma doesn't like it when you stand on the back of her cape. Nightcrawler's two-fingered poker technique could be very distracting. And there actually is a temperature below which it is not safe to put your tongue on Colossus.
- -- Wolverine
Appearing in "Cursed (Part 2)"
Synopsis for "Cursed (Part 2)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Undead teenagers, can’t live with ‘em, can’t shoot ‘em...because they’re undead. Wolverine may be taking on his roughest mission yet as he tries to kick some sense into Jubilee and boy, does she fight back! In his version of Upward Bound, X-Men style, he’s hauled her halfway around the world to get her away from whoever or whatever is trying to frame her for mass murder. But this town’s got a problem that’s going to take their combined efforts to combat, and Jubilee’s pursuer is hot on their trail.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine and Jubilee Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 2 Images from Wolverine and Jubilee Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|