- My name is Bobby Drake. Iceman. I've been an X-Man, an X...Factor-ian, a Defender, a Champion (don't ask). I've been a super hero since before I was old enough to shave. I've stood side by side with the toughest, most powerful heroes in the known universe and always held my own. But today... today I need to be something more. So go ahead, call me a joke if you want. Label me the X-Man with the lamest power ever. But a man of untapped potential? Don't you dare ever call me that again!
Appearing in 1st story
- X-Men (Jean Grey School's Team)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Main story and flashback)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Main story and flashback)
- Marvel Girl (Rachel Grey)
- Kitty Pryde
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Husk (Paige Guthrie)
- Xavier Institute Student Body
- Hellfire Club
- Frankenstein Monsters
Synopsis for 1st story
Two weeks ago, Logan and Bobby stood alone in the Westchester school ruins. Bobby says that it feels right to return to Westchester and he feels that they never should have left. Logan tells Bobby that the reason he asked him to come with him is because he needs him for the new school. Hank will build the school, Kitty will run it and Bobby will hold it all together. Saying that they can no longer afford untapped potential, Logan tells Bobby that he will need him for something amazing.
In the present, Logan and Iceman try to rescue the kids after the earthquake hits the school. Logan also tells Rachel to warn every student and staff member that the school is under attack.
The Hellfire Club, led by Kade Kilgore, continue the attack. Baron reveals that he placed special chemicals in the water suppAbigail Marigold and Eugene Culd, the officials visiting the Jean Grey school.
When Kitty is helping Marigold and Culd, the chemicals take effect, causing Marigold and Culd to respectively transform into a Wendigo and a Sauron.
Also, the Hellfire Club shoot special bullets that transform into soldiers based on Frankenstein Monsters.
The X-Men defend the school from the Hellfire Club's forces. Logan orders Bobby to leave with the kids, Iceman unleashes a new power and creates several ice constructs that he can control at once. Iceman uses the ice constructs to protect the children and defeat the enemies. He also kisses a startled Kitty.
Seeing that their first wave of attack failed, the Hellfire Club prepares their second plan: Krakoa. Krakoa is the one behind the earthquakes that have been ravaging the school.
Quintin Quire, Kid Omega, considers himself the only one who can defeat Krakoa, but he lazily refuses the join the fight.
To be continued...
X-MEN REGENESIS Wolverine and his X-Men have very little chance of surviving the new Hellfire Club. And that's without another classic villain returning!
|Like this? Let us know!|