In the 82nd century, the World Development Council (W.D.C.) was the world government and had seats of power all over the world, including Montreal  and Berne. Countries without a seat of power were served by ambassadors. Raymond Golding served as the ambassador to Greater Britain.
World Development Council established the Game as a palliative for the masses, to curb the civil unrest. However, the Game eventually became too violent and was causing too many deaths. After the Miami Bloodbath of 8158 that led to 153 civilian casualties, the W.D.C. cancelled the Game and established the National Union of Retired Sports Experts to help ex-Game players adapt to ordinary life.
After months of equivocations, in 8162 the W.D.C. approved reactivating Dragon's Claws to serve as N.U.R.S.E. enforcers. They singed off on Dragon's Claws mission to liberate Channel City from the mysterious High Father.
- 2 World Development Council (Earth-5555) Members
- 6 Appearances of World Development Council (Earth-5555)
- Minor Appearances of World Development Council (Earth-5555)
- 4 Media World Development Council (Earth-5555) was Mentioned in
- Images that include World Development Council (Earth-5555)
- Team Gallery: World Development Council (Earth-5555)