Shortly after revealing to the world that he was a mutant, Professor Charles Xavier organized the X-Corporation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to investigate mutants rights violation and act as an international extension of the X-Men.
With Cerebra connections to monitor mutant activity, X-Corp offices were opened in many major cities around the world including Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mumbai, Nairobi, Salem Center, Paris, and Singapore.
In the aftermath of M-Day, anti-mutant violence began to rise and the Paris X-Corp offices were destroyed by a car bomb. Cyclops ordered that all X-Corp branches cease activity, and the Xavier Institute began offering a refuge for all remaining mutants.
- Mutantes Sans Frontières is similar in principle but extends its purview far wider then just mutants.
- 26 members of X-Corporation (Earth-616)
- 26 appearance(s) of X-Corporation (Earth-616)
- 12 mention(s) of X-Corporation (Earth-616)
- 6 image(s) of X-Corporation (Earth-616)