Following the death of his son Alex and wife during an attack on Central Park by Magneto, this man vowed to destroy mutantkind, becoming a serial killer of mutants as the X-Cutioner. After killing at least five mutants, the X-Cutioner set his sights on the Xavier Institute for Mutant Education and Outreach.
During Manhattan's encasement inside a Darkforce dome, the X-Cutioner took advantage of the bedlam caused by this event to infiltrate the X-Mansion, plant several timed explosives in the Danger Room, and proceed to terrorize its residents, killing two students in the process. Before he could murder Eye-Boy, the X-Cutioner was confronted by X-Men members Kitty Pryde, Colossus, and Prestige. Their fight was interrupted when Kitty Pryde left to check the bombs, which had been found by Rockslide and Dust. While the rest of the X-Men started evacuating the building, the X-Cutioner attempted to carry on with his plans, and assaulted Pixie. Pryde stopped him and confronted him with a katana in order to both stop his crusade and secure the timed bombs' remote trigger.
Even though the X-Cutioner used a power dampener against Pryde, she bested him in combat. He pulled his gun on her and berated her for the X-Men's negligence to collateral damage during their exploits, which caused deaths like that of his family. Kitty conceded that the X-Cutioner was right about that, but argued that unlike the possible accidental deaths they caused, all of the X-Cutioner's murders were premeditated and deliberate, which was worse than any innocent's death the X-Men caused.
The X-Cutioner shot at Kitty, but Colossus took the bullet for her, though his injuries weren't fatal. The X-Cutioner was subsequently knocked out by Rockslide. Once the Darkforce crisis came to an end, he was handed over to the NYPD.
Powers and Abilities
- Weapons Proficiency: The X-Cutioner was an expert in the use of various weapons ranging from firearms and knives to explosives and gasses. 
- Hand-to-Hand Combat
- Adamantium-Laced Kevlar Armor
- This character is never referred to as the X-Cutioner except in the solicits for X-Men: Gold (Vol. 2) #7 and #8.
- The X-Cutioner killed at least seven mutants in total. An unnamed green-skinned boy on the Lower East Side, a mutant covered in white fur, three off-panel victims in Jackson Heights, Brooklyn and the Bronx, and Xavier's students Belén and Oscar.
- The X-Cutioner's son, Alex, was 9 years old when he died.
- 5 appearance(s) of X-Cutioner (Alex's Father) (Earth-616)
- 4 minor appearance(s) of X-Cutioner (Alex's Father) (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of X-Cutioner (Alex's Father) (Earth-616)
- 6 image(s) of X-Cutioner (Alex's Father) (Earth-616)