After the initial battle on Utopia with the Avengers, the X-Men retreated to the X-Diaspora and Cyclops dispatched his teammates on the various locations where Hope was possibly present (she had lured Cerebra to made her appears at five different locations).
While the most of the Extinction Team were heading to the Moon, where Hope was waiting to confront the Phoenix Force, the X-Men teams coming back from Wakanda and Wundagore came to the Assembly Point IV of the X-Diaspora, to take care of their wounds, physical (Psylocke's left arm had been broken by Red Hulk and Doctor Nemesis was delirious consequently to have been hit with Black Widow's neurotoxin dart) or psychological (Storm had just fought her husband the Black Panther in Wakanda and Magneto was mourning about her children Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch). Danger herself headed back to Utopia to "assist" Unit, against her will.
Points of Interest
- Assembly Point IV: One of the hide-out of the X-Diaspora, used by Storm, Magneto, Psylocke, Danger and Nemesis. Contained also water bottles supplies. It is unknown if the Assembly Point IV is the same point that was used initially when regrouping.
- X-Men (Utopia's Team)
- Extinction Team
- New Mutants
- Security Recon
- Street Team
- Dr. Nemesis (James Bradley)
- 2 Appearances of X-Diaspora
- Minor Appearances of X-Diaspora
- Media X-Diaspora was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring X-Diaspora
- Location Gallery: X-Diaspora