- Oh, my dear God -- no! He's dead.
- -- Haven
Appearing in "Mahapralaya!"Edit
- Haven's soldiers & technicians
Synopsis for "Mahapralaya!"Edit
X-Factor tries to prevent Haven from ending the world in the quest for future enlightenment; Once Haven's plans have been defeated, she tries to cure Multiple Man of the legacy virus but he dies.
- This double-sized issue marks the 100th issue of this series.
- Mahapralaya is a Hindu end-of-world event.
- Included bonus pinup - "Haven: Man, Mutant and the New Humanity":
- Apparent death of Multiple Man. It would later be revealed that this was merely the death of one of his duplicates.
- Originally priced at $1.75 US, $2.25 Canada, and £1.30 UK.
- Ads in this issue included : [inside front cover] Cap'n Crunch, Toys "R" Us, Boys Town National Hotline, The Joe Kubert School of Cartoon and Graphic Art Inc., American Entertainment, Capcom, Mile High Comics, Bullpen Bulletins, ActiVision, Berkeley Systems, Subscribe!, [inside back cover] '94 Fleer Ultra, [back cover] NBA Jam.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 11/14/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|