- The whole good/evil blurring probably comes from the fact that guys have stopped labeling themselves. Brotherhoods of Evil are so 1960s. Damned inconsiderate, if you ask me.
- -- Multiple Man
Appearing in "The Invisible Woman Has Vanished! Part 3"
- X-Factor Investigations
- Fantastic Four
- Valeria Richards
- Franklin Richards
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Layla Miller
- Ben Grimm (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (Mentioned)
- Namor the Sub-Mariner (Illusion)
- Neptune (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Earth-TRN143 (Only in flashback) (Only appearance)
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Longshot's Throwing Knives (Cameo)
- Cosmic Rays (Mentioned)
- Shatterstar's Swords
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- Neptune's Trident (Invoked)
- Time Platform (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Invisible Woman Has Vanished! Part 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
It's all been building toward this: A suicidal assault on Castle Doom in the heart of Latveria as the unlikely trio of Monet, Shatterstar and the Thing go head-to-head with the guy who has his own complete country. Meanwhile, who or what exactly was buried in that lonely grave? And did Madrox arrive in time to make a difference? Plus, Franklin and Valeria Richards are on the run from the most unexpected enemy of all, and the only person who can defend them is...Strong Guy? Part 3 of "The Invisible Woman has Vanished!" Get it before it vanishes off the shelves!
- It is revealed that the adult Layla Miller has been working with Doctor Doom for an entire year.
- Shatterstar and Layla Miller remain in Latveria with Doctor Doom. They will next appear in Ireland just in time to save Banshee from the MRD.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 202 on the forums
- 7 Images from X-Factor Vol 1 202
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|