Appearing in "Road to Redemption"
- X-Factor Investigations
- U.S. Government's X-Factor (Mentioned)
- Val Cooper (Mentioned)
- Hrimhari (Mentioned)
- Jesus Christ (Mentioned)
- Mary (Mentioned)
- God (Mentioned)
- Rahne's child (Mentioned)
- Agamemnon (Vali Halfling) (Mentioned)
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Glasgow (Mentioned)
- Ireland (Mentioned)
- Polaris' Mustang (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Road to Redemption"
Banshee is suspected of murder and sets out to clear her name! And Madrox investigates a suicide case that isn’t what it initially seems.
- The license plate of the Mustang the girls drive reads "XF23707", a clear reference to the issue number.
- Wolfsbane confirms she is Presbyterian, and Rev. John Maddox confirms he is Episcopalian.