Appearing in "Brotherhood (X-Tinction Agenda, Pt. 3)"
- Muir Island X-Men
- New Mutants
- Val Cooper
- Opal Tanaka
- Nathan Summers
- Cameron Hodge
- Madame Reneau (First appearance)
- Genegineer (Dr. David Moreau)
- Genoshan Magistrates
- Genoshan Mutates
- Mutate 7875 (First appearance)
- Marty Smith (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Paul Burton
- Sam Mellon (First appearance)
- other employees of W-ARC
- Warlock (Photo)
- Trish Tilby (Mentioned)
- Madelyne Pryor (Mentioned)
- Doug Ramsey (Mentioned)
- Jenny Ransome (Mentioned)
- Shaw Industries (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- The Citadel
- United States of America
- India (Mentioned)
- X-Factor's jets
Synopsis for "Brotherhood (X-Tinction Agenda, Pt. 3)"
The Genegineer and Cameron Hodge don't go along well, but Genosha's President Madame Reneau reminds Moreau that they need their insane ally for a while longer. While the US government officially does not get involved, they unofficially support a rescue mission of X-Factor and the remaining members of New Mutants and X-Men. Once on the island they get attacked by a Magistrate strike-force under Havok's command, but despite the surprise of seeing their former member Havok with them, they can fight them off. Boom-Boom and Rictor escape the citadel, while Storm plans to take someone hostage.
- Part 3 of 9 of the X-Tinction Agenda crossover event
- Nathan Summers appears twice in this issue, both as an infant and as adult Cable.
- New Mutants #95 - Warlock is seen killed and events leading to this story
- Uncanny X-Men #270 - "
- Uncanny X-Men #235 - #237 - X-Men last attacked Genosha
- New Mutants #88 - Cable is detained by Freedom Force
- Uncanny X-Men #264 - Genoshan Press Gang attack X-Factor's Ship