Appearing in "Malign Influences (Endgame, Pt 1)"
- The Dark Riders (First appearance)
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Rick Carmichael
- Trish Tilby (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Lila Cheney (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Guido Carosella (Mentioned)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Mentioned)
- Unus the Untouchable (Gunther Bain) (Mentioned)
- Grotesk (Gor-Tok) (Mentioned)
- Vanisher (Mentioned)
- Master Mold (Mentioned)
- Reavers (Mentioned)
- Marauders (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt) (Mentioned)
- Sentinels (Mentioned)
- Thor (Mentioned)
- Havok (Alexander Summers) (Mentioned)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Mentioned)
- Nathan Summers (Mentioned)
- Wolverine (James Howlett) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Astral Plane
Synopsis for "Malign Influences (Endgame, Pt 1)"
X-Factor’s Ship is malfunctioning, causing the lights to out. Cyclops is concerned, but Ship powers back up and X-Factor begin a grueling training exercise. Apocalypse observes the training session, preparing his strike team to assault X-Factor and take his revenge on Ship, who has betrayed him. After their training, Scott is not impressed with their performance and comes down hard on his teammates. Archangel heads out flying and meets up with Charlotte Jones and they renew their romance. Iceman takes his girlfriend Opal out on a lunch date, while Beast watches his lady, Trish Tilby, reporting from Saudi Arabia, worrying about her safety. Scott discusses with Jean the teammates they have lost and that they can’t afford to make any more mistakes. Jean reminds him that the good they do does make a difference. Apocalypse sends his team in a cloaked vessel to puncture Ship’s hull and destroy X-Factor. As Cyclops and Beast engage most of the strike team, Psynapse attacks Jean on the Astral Plane. His attack on her somehow reawakens her buried telepathy and allows her to psi-link with all the team, and Iceman and Archangel quickly join the fray. The male X-Factor members quickly take down all the strike team except Gauntlet. Meanwhile, Jean defeats Psynapse telepathically and disables Gauntlet when she joins the others. Their joy is short-lived as Harddrive begins to infect Ship with a terminal infection to its cybernetic core.
- Part 1 of 4 of the Endgame event.
- Bonus - The Apocalypse Manifesto, by Fabian Nicieza & Whilce Portacio, and featuring:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 65 on the forums
- Images from X-Factor Vol 1 65
Links and References
- X-Factor at Wikipedia
- X-Factor at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Factor series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Factor series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Factor series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/20/2010
|Like this? Let us know!|