Appearing in "The Nasty Boys"
- The Nasty Boys (First appearance)
- Vic Chalker
- Ricochet (Steven Shaffran) (Death)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Grocery manager (Death)
- Unnamed citizens of Washington, D.C.
- Several United States Senators
- Fallen Angels (Mentioned)
- Multiple Man Independent Duplicate (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Washington, D.C.
- Coconut Grove (Mentioned)
- Genosha (Mentioned)
- X-Factor "Fantasti-Car"
Synopsis for "The Nasty Boys"
X-Factor’s problems with their mysterious enemy Ricochet come to an end when X-Factor’s Jamie Madrox is being absorbed by his dupe, but destroys him from within inside the home of the Nasty Boys. X-Factor and Nasty Boys fight as Jamie goes to the senate to confront senator Steven Shaffran (Ricochet). Shaffran goes berserk and escapes, but inside Shaffran's house, Shaffran is tied up and is killed by Mr. Sinister who masqueraded as Shaffran.
- This issue is a special "Giant-Sized" comic celebrating the 75th issue.
- Peter David wrote two issues of X-Men Legends (#5 and #6) that are supposed to take place between X-Factor #75 and the following issue.
- Bonus - 2-page pin-up of the old and new X-Factor teams by Tom Raney.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 10/24/2010